We believe that all women should have access to research based postnatal rehab that respects the recovering body, so women can be strong, live an active life and prevent future problems. We use our knowledge, experience and physiotherapy training to provide a safe and supportive environment at The Bump Room Beyond Birth. We acknowledge the changes the body goes through during pregnancy and childbirth and have designed a programme to help women like you to feel as healthy, strong and confident as possible.
Why Choose The Bump Room Beyond Birth?
- Designed by practicing chartered physiotherapist with specialist training in women’s health.
- Created by a physiotherapist with over 10 years experience of working with new mums and managing diastasis, pelvic pain and pelvic floor dysfunction, both in private practice and in a large maternity hospital.
- Peace of mind that you are moving in a way that is safe and healthy.
- 10 week comprehensive recovery programme. Choice of two programmes depending on mode of delivery (c-section or vaginal delivery).
- New videos each week.
- Progressive programme that guides you from basic restorative exercise back to more challenging exercises.
- Functional exercises that will leave you feeling stronger.
- Diastasis and pelvic floor friendly.
- Low impact so no jumping around.
- Allows you work at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
- Specific videos to target common past natal conditions such as: pelvic floor, diastasis and pelvic pain.
30 minutes a day to feel strong and confident
You Will Love The Bump Room Beyond Birth If You Want To:
- Rebuild your core and pelvic floor using the best exercises.
- Be painfree and feel good when you move.
- Know how to exercise safely after a c-section.
- know how to return to sport safely after baby.
- Know how to assess and rehab your tummy muscles.
- Feel stronger lifting your baby.
- Feel less stiff and move more freely.
- Reduce the risk of prolapse/injury and future pelvic floor problems.
- Stop leaking.
- Improve back and pelvic pain.
- Enjoy workouts from the privacy of your own home that are specifically tailored to postnatal women.
- Get new videos each week to guide you back to full strength.
A post baby plan that gives you strength